Views:

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Meet Weird Cats That Hoard Random Things | They're Very Funny!

Collecting useful things, like food and bedding material, is something that many animals practice and is a normal, largely innate behavior. We are all familiar with squirrels gathering nuts for the winter and birds carrying nesting materials back to the roost in spring. In addition, dogs burying bones in the backyard for future consumption is such a cliché that it's a stereotype of the species. Even we humans are described as hunter-gatherers in terms of our behavioral roots. But what of cats? Do they instinctively gather and store things? The answer is partly yes and partly no.
Not even scientists can’t seem to come to the conclusion of why cats collect random things like bottle caps, lipsticks, or toys. Some of them believe that cats think that these things are like their preys, while some believe that they consider these things to be like their kittens and gather them in the same way they would gather their kittens!

#1 Sadie hoarded all my chapsticks under the cupboard.

#2 My cat steals away my dog’s toys and keeps them around her food bowl.

#3 My kitty has been collecting balled papers and receipts behind my bed. I finally found her stash today.

#4 Well, this why we never see any of my cat’s toys anymore. She keeps all her toys under the couch. Mystery solved!

#5 My cat loves me a lot but loves my socks even more. Found her stash today!

#6 My cat has a huge collection of bottle caps stored behind the sofas.

#7 Found my cat’s secret storage place behind the sofa.

#8 Pens, lipsticks, nail paints, I found all of my missing things in my cat’s stash.

#9 My cat collects rings off the milk jugs and keeps them safe under the couch. I found all this while cleaning.

#10 I moved my couch today to vacuum and found my cat’s stash.