Views:

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Cat's Final Sadly moments. Namine ♥



WARNING: At the end of the video contains a scene of a dead cat. I am very mad at the vet for not giving my girl a sedative before the final ejection. I did not understand at the time and trusted my vet. Her death is hard enough, but knowing she could of gone peacefully is something I have yet to get over. I've been doing some reading though that states giving cats with breathing problems a sedative can cause them to choke or hyperventilate, but even so this breaks my heart not being sure. Namine had advanced cancer that spread to her lungs causing her heart and other organs to fail. Her tummy may look chubby, but that is the tumor. Unfortunately we did not find out until it was too late. I'am truly sorry for anyone who has to experience putting their pet down or any other death. I wish they could live forever. Namine was my best friend for more than half my life. I love her and I know she loves me. I never imagined life without her. This was the hardest decision of my life. The person recording is my brother. This happened around midnight 5/4/17. The doctor was an on call emergency vet. I did not realize they didn't sedate her until I posted this video. I really wish they had before sticking the needle in her. I miss you Namine and hope to see you again.